Friday, April 10, 2009

vacation to-do list

Call me crazy, we might have too many lined up. Our goal for this summer alone is San Antonio in June for Kaylee's 5th birthday. A trip to St. Louis in July. A trip to the cabin atleast once this summer, maybe twice if we're lucky. Then we're going back to Jacksonville for my cousin's wedding in November. And I'm trying to set us up on a Disney cruise in December. I swear when it comes to money all I want to do is save. We're sitting pretty on some good savings. Do I really want to dip into it for a cruise? My answer... yes. Life is about living and I fully intend to take advantage of every moment I can do that. And maybe if I'm spoiled enough I can convince Chris to take me to the Bahamas next year. I swear, its the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment