Friday, April 10, 2009

busy bee

So the problem with vacations are they always leave you itching for another. We're moved into our home. Weird, weird, weird... its really our home. Our names on the mortgage. Its a nice feeling except making that first mortgage payment. Hah. We left for vacation and have returned. It was so nice seeing Disney World through the girls perspective. Last time I was there I was a nagging teenager who was forced to go by my parents. They had the times of their lives which made the trip a success. We visited my brother's family. It was so nice to spend time with my niece and nephew. Not to mention seeing my amazing cousins. And Chris got me the best present ever. A Louis Vuitton bag, which I've always wanted but never thought I would get. Just a icky feeling knowing it costs more than our mortgage. So needless to say, Chris said I can't buy a purse for the next five years. Haha. Well now that we're back and 90% unpacked I thought we'd get a chance to relax. Not quite the case. We have something planned every weekend from now until June. All good things though. Our good friends David and Tina are getting married next month so we have showers and bachelor/ette parties to attend before then. Crawfish festival, Talladega, and Kenny Chesney. All fun stuff, but I definitely can't wait till June so we can sit and relax. Especially since Kaylee will be on summer break. This past year has been so different. Its great to see her going to school and interacting with other children but I've missed spending my days with her. We're going to soak up the summer and I'm going to enjoy every second before the school year starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment