Monday, April 13, 2009

call me crazy

Rule number 1, never buy a man a video game. As usual I go to the store and seriously stock the girls up on toys and goodies for their easter basket. Me being the best wife that I am, decided to make Chris a basket too. Of course I buy a super cute basket that I can reuse as decor. So I fill his with the I Am Legend DVD, a football, Recess bunny rabbit, a huge bar of Mr. Goodbar, fart putty (yes, I said fart putty), and... Tiger Woods 2009 for the WII. He played it all day till we had to leave for Easter dinner at a friends. As he played he cursed and yelled at the game because he says its cheating. I laugh out loud, literally. If this is a preview of whats to come, I'm crazy. So far our WII games are group preferred games. But I show no interest in golf, so I'm assuming he'll hog the WII and I will now have to pry him away when we have things to do. But the girls had an awesome Easter. I love it, it's like a mini-Christmas. They get toys and treats but it comes from the Bunny instead of Santa. hehe

1 comment:

  1. Mike spent yesterday yelling at his game for "cheating" as well!! MEN!

    ReplyDelete