Tuesday, April 28, 2009

just me and the girls

Chris left for Talladega on Thursday. I spent the next few days after that entertaining them and spending some quality time with my girls. It feels like we're always on the go so it was nice to be alone with them for four days. On Saturday I took them shopping, then to lunch, and to a movie that night. We saw Coraline on base and they loved it. On Sunday I got Kaylee a new bike and I took the girls out to ride for a bit. Then we washed the car and as I vacuumed it out I let them go to town with the hose. Needless to say they were drenched by the time we went back in. I can't remember the last time I went into a weekend with no plans and just did whatever. Tomorrow Kaylee has a field trip to the Jump Zone. I'm so excited because I actually have a chance to chaperone. Chris has a night flight so he's on Ava-sitting duties while I go. The school year is coming to an end and I definitely can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun weekend! Those girls are so lucky to have such a fun momma!

    ReplyDelete