Saturday, June 27, 2009

seriously

Well yesterday was very interesting. The girls were in the car, Chris was getting some last minute things in the house, I was crossing in front of the car in the garage to get in (usually I go behind). I went to move Chris' golf clubs out of the way and I guess I clipped an old rim that we had and it fell on my right foot. I didn't know what fell until I looked down to pick it up. When I did I was instantly pouring blood. We were suppose to be heading to Memphis, instead we rushed to the hospital. After a couple hours of x-rays and inspections of my wound. They told me I broke my foot, needed stitches, and a tetanus shot. The only thing I could think about is how am I suppose to Kaylee to swimming lessons, how is Ava going to get to physical therapy, how can I cook, carry a laundry basket, give the girls a bath, grocery shop, run errands, and drive after Chris leaves for Iraq. I was sobbing when I hurt my foot because of the pain. But once the doctor told me I couldn't drive I started to cry because I was so concerned about how I would manage doing the necessities. Its hard enough for me to use the crutches to go to the bathroom. Well I will find out this week after I see the orthopedic surgeon on whether or not I'll need surgery because the bone is slightly misaligned. And now I'm going to wrap my leg in a plastic bag so I could take a shower. Luckily we have a built in seat in our shower. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment