Tuesday, June 23, 2009

story of my life

Busy is an understatement. I was under the impression that once Kaylee was out of school we would spend our days by the pool, riding bikes, having picnics, and just enjoying some quality time at home. I'm laughing hysterically at myself to think that was possible. We've spent every weekend in Memphis so far. The girls and I also stayed in Memphis last week to prepare for Kaylee's birthday party. She had an amazing time and after months of begging for a Nintendo DS, we got it for her. She also made a request to sit in a booster seat because she's 5 and a real big girl. After holding her back this long we gave in and got her a booster seat. The craziest part is Kaylee got a Coach purse from my parents. SERIOUSLY! I told them they are crazy, crazy I say! We just got back to Little Rock Sunday night. We are now back in Memphis to have dinner with Chris' family because his younger brother is leaving Thursday for the Navy. Then we go back after dinner. This weekend is my friend's birthday party in Memphis. Next week Thursday I have to come back for a New Kids on the Block concert. Haha you read it right. I feel like a kid again. Then we're going to the family cabin for the 4th of July weekend. Then the weekend after that we're in Memphis for my best friend Kellie's birthday. Then the weekend after that Chris and I are going to St. Louis for a Cardinals game, Six Flags, and Cheesecake Factory. Haha. Then Chris will be busy prepping for deployment. I have to register for my classes this fall. And at some point during this process we have to squeeze in some quality time with the girls, Chris, and I before he deploys. I'm a busy woman. If you want some time with me then call ahead and I'll pencil you in. Be forwarned, I'm booked months in advance. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment